Space Cowboy

Default The Puerh Rosetta Page

Nothing new in this post to report because nobody bores me than faster
than me repeating myself like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. As
someone once said if you have to say it twice then you have to buy
lunch. However I've never been to Canada, hey. In summary this is a
ng for discussing tea so if you can't say it here, create your own
website and go get lost in the WWW wilderness but don't fall because
no one gives a FCCk (for my fans another Usenet first). Ten years
from now the decendent of Google will be archiving this ng so you can
hear what was said nine years ago next month long after your website
becomes dust in the WWW boneyard pulverized by nano copyright
violation web sledgehammers. So to the future time travelers on a
nostalgic tour if your personal favorite website isn't interested in
what you have to say then we aren't interested now. I don't whimper
behind Ad Hominem when others date me so for the time being I'll cease
a particular generational reference out of courtesy not because anyone
can claim to be something they're not but someone tell the MTV
generation at NASA we've been to the moon and it wasn't fictional
reality tv to save the space program but only a movie.

Jim