Space Cowboy

Default Teas In Canada

There is no correct answer only taste. When I use teabags I'm
expecting a convenient fast cup. Any teabag 2 minutes or so it seems
because I don't worry about clocks. The other time you'll see for
teabags is 3 minutes but I could almost be brewing a second 2 minute
cup by then. The best method for determining teabag brewing time is
what I call "bobbing". Lay the teabag in the cup or pot it'll
eventually become saturated and start to sink below the surface.
Essentially you want to be able too easily dunk the teabag two or
three times below the surface. You're looking for enough saturation
for easy bobbing and not heavy saturation where the teabag feels like
a weight. That's the time for any subsequent cups of the bag.

Jim