Derek

Default The Puerh Rosetta Page

While intrepidly exploring rec.food.drink.tea, Space Cowboy rolled
initiative and posted the following:

> What kind of geewiz wunderkin newsreader are you using? Any
> generic newsreader can killfile me using my email address. I
> don't disguise that.

Apparently you missed the point of the exercise.

The point was not simply to killfile you and eliminate your posts.
The point was to completely remove your "faintess echos" and
eliminate any evidence of your posting at all - including replies.

--
Derek

"Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of sXXXch, or
the right of the people peaceably to XXXemble, and to peXXXion the
government for a redress of grievances."
--but your ISP might.