Lamar Neil

Default The Puerh Rosetta Page

More troll banter.... All you seem to do is argue with people under
the guise of "creative ranting" or "somebody hurt my feelings because
they used the same vocabulary as me". If you put half as much energy
into talking about tea you might be worth listening to.

Lamar

On 20 Mar 2004 06:08:24 -0800, (Space Cowboy)
posted: