Tom

Default OT: The Puerh Rosetta Page

This hardly addresses the issues of your arrogance and rudeness in your
consistent failure to add "OT" to your subject line.

You see, the people in this group are members because we are interested in TEA
not the stupid, boring, senile ranting of some idiot who is clearly not
qualified to render a legal opinion in a proper forum (such as a courtroom).
Because of this, it is common curtesy to add "OT" to your subject line when you
want to publicly air your dimwitted, unintelligent raving on any subject other
than TEA. Then, only those persons interested in the subject will have your
boorish inanities inflicted upon them.

The rule is simple: When you want to be an asshole on the subject of TEA (e.g.,
when you want to badmouth a member who has put a lot of time into creating a
noncommercial website about our hobby and kindly decides to share the results
with us) you simply post your ill-considered, badly chosen words. When you
want to be an asshole on some other subject, add "OT" to the subject line.

I hope that I have simplified my position so that even someone of your
obviously limited intelligence and lack of social grace can avoid being
ill-mannered while insisting upon being a schmuck.

(Tom) wrote in message
>> So you think that the fact that other people have better filtering programs
>> than I do you makes you less of a rude asshole?
>>
>> >Subject: The Puerh Rosetta Page
>> >From:
(Space Cowboy)
>> >Date: 3/18/2004 9:33 AM Eastern Standard Time
>> >
>> >Others claim to have superduper heuristic newsgroup readers that can
>> >sniff out my faintess echos and killfile me.
>> >
>> >Jim

>than

>do
>> their

--Tom
-oo-
""\o~
"Homo sum, humani nil a me alienum puto."
Terrance