Space Cowboy

Default The Puerh Rosetta Page

In a sense more because there are vested forces that really want to
get rid of anyone complaining about pilfering, infomercial websites,
embedded authors but I don't fib and they do because no such
newsreader exists so keep what you got and beware of people sending
you to their favorite website to buy tea because it's only temporary
till somebody else sends them to their favorite website but your
current web browser can handle that without an upgrade if you follow
the rules to prohibit your kids from browsing pornographic sites so
you won't be bouncing all over the web chasing leads on who is buying
from who. Just stay here and don't worry about the websites that
don't know the difference between pu·rée vintage oolong and tomatoes.

Jim

rown (Tom) wrote in message >...
> So you think that the fact that other people have better filtering programs
> than I do you makes you less of a rude asshole?
>
> >Subject: The Puerh Rosetta Page
> >From:
(Space Cowboy)