Space Cowboy

Default The Puerh Rosetta Page

You can't infer an individual Ad Hominem accusation from a group
reference. Look up the definition and use "argument directed at the
man". This was the very argument that the Catholic church used to
exonerate the Jewish culture from the death of Christ. You can only
blame the individual. If I took the historical reference to Rosetta
Stone and used it to describe my cheatsheet of Chinese English tea
terms used first in 95 then this is an illustration or new description
"similar but not the same as" which is protected by copyright.
Speeches are copyright protected perse even if it is nothing more than
reading from a dictionary. You'd still have to quote the speaker no
matter what. I get the feeling you think I'm objecting to the
specific use of Chinese English tea terms perse. I'm simply asking
for the copycat website to remove the direct reference to rosetta
(webpage name) or any inferences to the same name suggesting the same
illustration.

Jim