Posted to rec.food.cooking
Phyllis Stone[_2_] Phyllis Stone[_2_] is offline

Default Query: Krispy Kreme bread pudding recipe

"J" wrote in message

Paula Deen passed along this recipe, which uses donuts instead of
bread. I won't put it here, because it's easy enough to Google, but
I'm hoping someone who reads this has actually made it.

Several online version of this recipe--including Deen's at the Food
Network--call for two 4.5-ounce cans of fruit cocktail, and of course
there's no such thing. Anybody know what the correct amount is?

I made it one Thanksgiving because my daughter in law likes bread pudding
and wanted to try it. There were lots of other desserts too. It was good. I
don't care much for donuts or bread pudding `but she liked it.