Posted to rec.food.cooking
J[_5_] J[_5_] is offline

Default Query: Krispy Kreme bread pudding recipe

On Mar 26, 3:18*pm, Janet Wilder > wrote:

> I agree. If I ate what Paula Deen cooks, I'd be as fluffy as Paula Deen
> and I value my life and my health too much to experiment with her
> cuisine. *I did find her entertaining for a while, but the gratuitous
> "y'all's" got too annoying/cloying.

I haven't even mentioned the butter rum sauce that goes with the bread
pudding! <g> This is not something I plan to make on a regular
basis, but as a treat for a group occasion. All the other specified
ingredients were right there on the supermarket shelf--that's why I
suspect this is a mistake.