Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On 3/21/2011 10:47 AM, Landon wrote:

> I have to say you made me laugh when I read that. I was told once that
> I could dirty more dishes while preparing a meal than anyone else. I
> like to prep all my ingredients before starting to cook with each food
> or seasoning in it's own bowl.

I do that, too. Mis en place (sp). Still I wind up taking up loads of
counter space with all the little dishes and bowls and chopping and
cutting boards that there is no room for a computer. If I dirty a piece
of cheap printer paper, who cares. I'd hate to ruin a keyboard with
spilled sauce or have my laptop stink of onions.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas