Posted to rec.food.cooking
Landon Landon is offline

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On 21 Mar 2011 04:39:41 GMT, notbob > wrote:

>MC is proprietary software, which can create problems between other
>platforms and/or software. I've said it, others have said it, it's
>the issue being discussed. Feel free to spin it any way you like, the
>fact remains.

This is true about every single piece of software ever written. No
code has ever been written that was free of "bugs" or free from
conflicts with other software.

The term "proprietary software" doesn't really mean anything. All
software is proprietary to some extent. It makes no difference if its
a applet or a full blown program.

MasterCook has tens of thousands of users. Obviously it must work
pretty well or there wouldn't be all those people using it every day.

If you're going to knock it, be specific. Say exactly what problems
with the software you have experienced.

If you don't even own it or use it, how can you knock something you
haven't yet used? Or have you?