Posted to rec.food.cooking
Landon Landon is offline

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:12:59 -0500, Janet Wilder
> wrote:

>On 3/20/2011 4:42 PM, Landon wrote:

>> I own a Droid X, but AFAIK, there isn't an app for MC yet. If they do
>> one, I'll get it.

>There is, but it sucks. I got it but deleted it. The writer had posted
>on MastercookDiscussions Yahoo! Group.

Thanks Janet. I'll try it and evaluate it. Most of my use will be in
the kitchen while preparing meals.

>> My recipe PC will be in the kitchen where I'll use it. I've cleared a
>> space for it under the counter and my handy-man will be making the
>> holes necessary for the wires to the monitor, mouse and keyboard.

>I am too messy of a cook for a computer in the kitchen. I just print
>out the one I'm using.

I have to say you made me laugh when I read that. I was told once that
I could dirty more dishes while preparing a meal than anyone else. I
like to prep all my ingredients before starting to cook with each food
or seasoning in it's own bowl.