Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On 3/20/2011 3:00 PM, Andy wrote:
> Janet > wrote:

>>> You're an old timer!
>>>
>>> Who waits for software to arrive in the mailbox???
>>>
>>> You CAN buy AND download the software online... in case you hadn't
>>> noticed.
>>>
>>> Andy

>> There are problems with the downloadable versions. He did the right
>> thing.

> Janet,
>
> That makes no sense to me. The frequency of badly stamped CDs is far
> greater than downloading. I have yet to get an unsuccessful download.
> The latest of which was 895 Mbytes of Windows 7 (64) Service pack 1.

I learned this on MstercookDiscussions Yahoo! Group. The company that
sends the downloads isn't the same company that produces the CDs. They
didn't copy something properly. There are problems in the downloads.
People have gotten refunds because of it.

> A little recipe software would be near impossible to fail a download.

It's a problem in the software, not the download.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas