Posted to alt.food.wine,rec.crafts.brewing,rec.food.cooking
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Taking some wine to friends house.

> wrote:
>Brooklyn1 wrote:

>>>Never even heard of vintage port, have you?

>> Actually there is vintage port and it can be quite pricy,

>Um, duh. That was his point. That pricy vintage port often requires
>decanting due to sediment, which rather argues against the claim that
>wines worth more than $2/liter don't need decanting.

There is never a reason to decant any wine, if there is sediment just
don't shake it up... oh, I see now... yoose decant into a fancy
schmancy bottle so your guests won't know you're serving
Boone's Farm. Maybe I'll buy some $50 bottle of vodka so I can decant
too! LOL-LOL

What a buncha phony baloney pretentious schmucks!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .