Space Cowboy

Default Poo Poo Puerh

I worked at a canning factory every summer doing college. The stories
I could tell. I still don't eat canned vegetables. I'm going to
insist my agricultural service update it assay profile for insect
excretia. How do you know the websites aren't substituting snail
sludge. My stomach trumps my palette. I only recommend taking a blow
torch to the kettle. It wasn't always the case. If the elephant is
still under the BigTop and since I found my contacts I did some more
research and made a call. The Formosa oolong is called Bai Hai. My
source said he got a call from Georgia once and the lady came back
from Taiwan and wanted some BooHoo. This in response to my question
why almost everybody seems to call it BaiHao. The real problem with
transliteration nobody in Chinatown understands what you mean and we
use it to confuse ourselves. I made a note to add the characters for
BaiHao and BaiHai to my cheat sheet. The only way this works is find
the rosetta can of tea in the store with Chinese and English and see
what is inside. Or since I recently got my phone's company version of
broadband high speed dsl I can go surfing for those UTF-8 webpages in
Chinese. If it's 5 miles to the phone switch I'm sitting at mile
marker 7 and not getting what I pay for with the babybell disclaimer
your results will vary. Anyway better than 14.4. It's been too long
since I've been to Chinatown. You'll get more hits on Lin Yun BaiHao.
The rats are scurrying for cover since the Asian bird flu outbreak.

Jim