Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Instant coffee?

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:53:51 -0500, "Polly Esther"
> wrote:

> Do any of you use instant coffee granules in your cooking and is one
> brand better than another? The resident cookie monsters would probably
> enjoy cookies made with old army boot but I'd really like to hit it with my
> best shot. Polly

When I have needed to do that, I've used the least expensive...
smallest container I could find which would be tiny in comparison to
what we're compelled to buy today. Whatever I bought was fine. We
just don't need to use enough of it to matter one way or the other.
If you're *that* concerned, buy the best specialty brand you can find.