Mike Petro

Default Hot water

I have been using these kettles for several years now with mixed
results. I have one that is 3 years old and has been through hell and
back. I have had 2 others where the switch failed after about 1 year
of use. In any event even with the high failure rate its a hard kettle
to beat when you consider you can get it for $20-$30. The Teal and
Orange models are on sale at www.bodum.com for $19.95. At this price I
consider it a disposable kettle and as long as I get a year out of it
I feel I got my money's worth.

On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 07:32:27 -0600, "Edward Bertsch" >
cast caution to the wind and posted:

>I use the
>Bodum 5500-103USA Ibis Cordless Electric Water Kettle
>
>http://tinyurl.com/2xnjg
>
>a.. Holds 8-1/2 to 57-1/2 fluid ounces
>a.. Made of polypropelene plastic with stainless-steel heating element
>a.. Boils 35 fluid ounces in 4-1/2 minutes

>"RN" > wrote in message
>> What do you use to heat water in ? Thanks Terry

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
remove the "filter" in my email address to reply