Posted to rec.food.cooking
Landon Landon is offline

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:29:01 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:09:31 -0400, Landon wrote:
>
>>><snork> So which recipe software company are you shilling for?

>> None at all, CC. I'm just a regular person trying to find some fun and
>> enjoy myself on the net.

>Yeah right.
>You're capable of sarcasm, who knew?
>Well tried, but sucking up isn't going to score you any brownie points.
>If you'd taken the time to do some research before shilling, you'd not be
>surprised at all.
> Shills tend to **** me off 365 days a year.

Well, since I'll be here for quite some time, you'll have the chance
to learn that I'm not a shill for anything.

I don't give a rats ass what software anyone uses, if any at all.

My intentions were to find out from some people who use a lot of
recipes, what software they preferred. RFC is a perfect place to find
people who like recipes, ya think?

Had the consensus of opinion been that "RecipeMagic" was the perfect
software, I would have ordered that one. Instead, several members here
have said that they use MasterCook and are very pleased with it, so
I've ordered it for my own use.

You shouldn't be so quick to judge others. It makes you look stupid
and ignorant.

Shame on you for acting in this manner. You should be ashamed of
yourself.