Posted to rec.food.cooking
Landon Landon is offline

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:01:48 +0200, ChattyCathy
> wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:21:59 -0400, Landon wrote:
>

>> btw, your comment about my longevity in rfc was rude and unnecessary.
>> You should learn how to greet people, not insult them.

><snork> So which recipe software company are you shilling for?

None at all, CC. I'm just a regular person trying to find some fun and
enjoy myself on the net.

You greet me with unjustified claims of my having some sort of agenda.

I don't. Thanks for showing me such a warm welcome to rfc.

Having seen your website and read a lot of it, I have to compliment
you on how well its set up. Its informative and fun.

I'm surprised that you've greeted me in this manner.

I can only imagine that you're having a bad week or something. Perhaps
you'll be in a better mood tomorrow.

I even looked at your photo on your site. You don't look like a mean
person, so why are you acting like one?