Derek

Default Poo Poo Puerh

While intrepidly exploring rec.food.drink.tea, Dog Ma 1 rolled
initiative and posted the following:

>> Not surprising. There is, in fact, a highly prized (or is that
>> "priced") coffee produced from the beans that have passed through
>> the digestive tract of palm civets in Indonesia.

> And the best durians are reputed to be those that have passed
> through the innards of an non-chewing elephant. Of course, the
> concept of "best" with respect to durian is perhaps more
> subjective than usual.

Ok, I had to go and look that one up. And now I'm not sure that
"best" and "durian" can actually be used in the same sentence.

--
Derek

You know you're a nerd when you have to go and steal the herpes
virus from a research laboratory rather than going out and catching
it in the wild like everyone else.