fLameDogg

Default Poo Poo Puerh

Michael Plant > wrote in
:

> Be courageous. Use tea friendly temperatures. Your tea will thank
> you. BTW, Jim. I downloaded DM's suggested government "filth in food"
> (FIF) site and will have many happy hours pulling it out to quote at
> just the "right" moments. How many rodent hairs are within accepted
> standards in a can of tuna? You'll have to read it yourself. Roach
> excretia? Look it up. Rotted vegetable matter? No unrealistic zero
> tolerance in our great nation where a most entertaining reality
> reigns.

I recall this issue being covered by a fine publication some years ago--ah,
yes, it was Mad Magazine. There was a one-panel cartoon playing off the
idea of X number of rat hairs (or some other, even more appetizing, rat
goodie) being allowed in a can of chili. A lab-coated government inspector
holds a clipboard with one too many hash-marks in one hand as he admonishes
a rat with the other. The rat looks suitably abashed.

--
fD