Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 17:19:05 -0500, "Storrmmee"
> wrote:

>my question is do the older versions work on xp and vista and win 7? Lee
>"ImStillMags" > wrote in message
>On Mar 14, 5:47 pm, Landon > wrote:
>
>I've been using Master Cook for eons....since version 3 maybe...but I
>never upgraded. I was thinking about getting the new version. You
>think it would import all my stuff from the old version???

Stormee, not to be negative, but so far in my experience, nothing
works with Win 7. It either doesn't work outright or important
features are disabled. And if you go with Win 7, don't count on being
able to read all your old files. You will probably have to look for
some software fixes and still not be able to open everything. This is
my experience. I'm no techie and I will readily admit that I am
recovering from illness that left me with brain fog. I'm finally
beginning to work through some of the fog but Win 7 continues to taunt
me.
Janet