Space Cowboy

Default Poo Poo Puerh

This group was in existence for six years before somebody showed up
wanting to sell us something by setting up camp. Previously others
followed the occasional commercial post guideline. Your arguments are
no different than hers back then. She claimed the right of free
speech and using urls. It was deja-vu reviewing those posts with
Candy aka Kandy in my posts. If your site doesn't have a discussion
forum maybe the group would chip in to get one so all your adoration
groupies would keep you busy doing other things than posting offsite
urls for infomercials. I bet you're the corporation guy updating
router lists for prohibited website browsing and adding rule sets for
email spam. The last post to a ng before it becomes moderated is an
url. Moderated groups didn't exist before the WWW.

Jim