Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 08:41:24 -0400, Jim Elbrecht >
wrote:

> She sold *me*.<g> I was interested when she talked about the
> cookbook import- export ability-- I am use several word docs-
> 'Favorites' 'General' - 'try me someday' 'wines', and some specific
> ingredients.

Let me know how your conversion goes. I shudder to think how slow it
would be.

> They work fine for searching-- but I want to print up little cookbooks
> of 'favorites' for the kids & I don't know enough about word to make
> that happen without a whole lot of work.

I have no interest in making personal cookbooks for anyone. My
children have their own styles of cooking and already have the recipes
of mine that they had any interest in duplicating.