Dog Ma 1

Default Poo Poo Puerh

"Michael Plant" > wrote in message
> Mike 2/17/04

> I have it on authority -- whether good remains to be seen and here I hope
> you will help -- that Bai Hao is produced with the assistance of a little
> leaf hopper (insect) that nibbles the fringes of the leaves and thereby
> contributes to the sweetness of the brew.

As some of you may know - and wish you didn't! - USDA publishes standards
for allowable levels of filth in food. It includes things like exactly how
many rat hairs are allowed in certain confections, how many beetle parts in
various cereal grains, etc. etc. I wonder how they would deal with this
delightful item?

-DM