Michael Plant

Default Poo Poo Puerh

Mike 2/17/04

> Once again that is total malarkey Jim! Show me where in the R.F.D.T
> Group Charter that it says no URLs, or for that matter show me any
> non-moderated group that doesn't allow URLs.
>
> In all honesty the "spirit" of this Group's Charter appears to be
> about the act of discussing tea. Since the Usenet is an Internet based
> medium it is natural that Internet resources related to tea will pop
> up in tea related discussions. The charter does not prohibit it, if
> anything I suspect that most group members welcome it.
>
> I know that this doesn't meet your own "personal" ideals, but try
> listening to the "Group's" conscience, and the Group Charter's spirit,
> before blasting people. The article I posted was clearly within the
> spirit of the Charter, after all it was about Tea! Nobody twisted your
> arm to follow any of the links, the choice was yours!

I have nothing but most profound respect for each and every one of you and
now back to poo poo puerh.....

I have it on authority -- whether good remains to be seen and here I hope
you will help -- that Bai Hao is produced with the assistance of a little
leaf hopper (insect) that nibbles the fringes of the leaves and thereby
contributes to the sweetness of the brew. Please advise. Thanks. BTW, Jim,
can Bai Hao be gotten in any of the grocer's you frequent? I've looked in
ours, but haven't seen it.

Michael
<www.stopmessinaround.com>