Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default What do you consider the best recipe software for Windows?

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:39:55 -0400, Landon > wrote:

> It's a cardinal rule of databases to <never> store more
> than one copy of each unique record.

I used to do that, but I decided to break that rule a couple of weeks
ago. Now I file as I think and if I think two ways - that's how I
file it. If I can't find it immediately when I "hand" search, then
the computer do it with my search terms and turn it up. I haven't
failed yet.