Michael Ryan

Default Poo Poo Puerh

> You remind me of the television character named "Becker".<

Mike I think you meant to say Bunker as in Archie Bunker you know the
grouchy old guy.

As for the "pooh" who even said someone was selling it? I would not
sell it for obvious reasons.

Of course, at this point I think drinking some poo is a lot more
appealing to me then reading your whining post. As for me paying
anyone to market for me, I only pay e-bay and my web server and that
is enough for me.

As you can see to cut down the whining, I changed my e-mail address
however, in your case I think you will never stop whining so it was
not done for you. Try inputting something useful for a change.

If you want to vent because you are alive you are more then welcome to
e-mail me at and I will be easy to
find your e-mail in the JUNK folder it will have some kind of
Pessimistic Ambiance to it I am sure.