Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Five Reasons to Be a Vegetarian, and Ten Arguments Against EatingMeat

****wit David Harrison, Ron Hamilton's anus-of-choice, lied:

> On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:53:31 -0800, > wrote:

>>> IMO they should be provided with something better, but it's hard to
>>> providepigs with something they won't make a huge mess of. When it's all they
>>> ever know, I'm not convinced concrete floors make life of negative value for
>>> pigs.

>> Bullshit,

> If they never know anything different, there's no reason to believe that
> living on concrete makes life of negative value for them.

If they never know anything different from being clubbed over the head
every day, I guess there'd be no reason to believe that would make "life
of negative value for them" either, eh, ****wit?

You are so full of shit, ****wit. You make it up as you go along. If
it's convenient for your fairy tale for animals to know something, then
you believe they know it - and if it's inconvenient for your fable, then
you think they don't know it.

You're completely full of shit. You don't know anything about animals -
*zero*.