Mike Petro

Default Poo Poo Puerh

Jim, you cantankerous blowhard. Your elaborate pontification only
shows your ignorance and, as usual, it is largely irrelevant to the
thread. Your insinuation that I somehow benefit, or am linked to some
sort of commercial interest, is total malarkey. It is nothing more
than an excuse for you to practice your vocabulary as you spew forth
your insipid abuse. Since you appear to contribute little more than
being a wannabe moderator I might suggest that you start your own
RFDT.Moderated group and leave the rest of us in peace.

You remind me of the television character named "Becker". While you
might actually have something good to offer, you tend to serve it up
with so much irate bigotry that it is just not worth the effort.

The really funny thing is that after all of your rambling about
websites being the scourge of the earth, you still visited my page. I
never mentioned moths or larvae in my post so you obviously read my
site.

BTW, yes, I did use the wrong slash in the URL, it was not some
sinister ploy but simply a human error. You see, unlike you, I am only
human…..

On 16 Feb 2004 07:37:34 -0800, (Space Cowboy)
cast caution to the wind and posted:

>Please update your virus guard protection rule set to identify any
>URLs mentioned in this group as a potential source of commercial
>proselytizing expressly prohibited in this ng perse but circumvented
>by said creation of such websites and posted here to increase the
>traffic volume and accounts receivables of promoted companies while
>adding the website to their accounts payable. If you buy something
>after a redirection from this ng you are a potential victim and could
>be a violation of the FCC Communication Decency Act of 2002
>prohibiting non disclosure of website objectionable material such as
>pornography or confidence schemes based on disinformation where Credit
>Card charges cannot be protested because of Buyer's remorse. Caveat
>Emptor never applies here because there is a price to pay for whatever
>everybody else is drinking while parsing the infamous word IS to mean
>buying and selling is a discussion about tea while learning nothing
>more than how much it cost and where it came from. Here comes the bad
>news (unluckily the website was entered with reverse \\ which didn't
>flag my virus protection software to enter it into my Browser's
>prohibited sites but is commonly used as a ruse from mass
>merchandizers to bypass email filters) the hoax (which is Cantonese
>for joke) is on you because the FTC(Customs) would quarantine or
>destroy any suspected shipments of agricultural products with pests or
>their larvae. All companies are required to report such infestations
>to the FTC. So if this moth ever becomes a problem in the country we
>know who to blame. If it were me I'd take a sample down to the
>agricultural extention service and ask for a second opinion which is
>what I very occasionally do for a report on debris in my tea because
>it is your tax dollars at work. Another tea tidbit because you read
>my posts since somebody else in the world knew this but didn't bother
>to tell you. So if it's esoteric and it walks like a duck somebody is
>selling you something from the mysterious East. I've made up my mind
>and updated my virus rule set for any reverse \\. For anybody who
>cares I hated doing this post because I can go into Chinatown tomorrow
>and get anything you want in illegal trade but I won't because I
>respect cultural differences and don't pander to Occidental self
>indulgance.
>
>Jim

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
remove the "filter" in my email address to reply