Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Do you put eggs in your lasagna?

zxcvbob wrote:
> Polly Esther wrote:
>> Oh. Beggin' your pardon, Julie. I thought everybody had things in
>> their freezer that expired long ago. I have finally tossed the
>> starched clothes I sprinkled to iron back in '47 and the Science
>> Fair exhibit that didn't quite work. Polly
>>

> My freezer has a small flock of frozen chickens in the bottom. I
> haven't bought a whole chicken in years; I just go dig one out every
> once in a while and thaw it. (they must be breeding in there)

Heh. That's what happened to me with hamburger patties. I kept buying
these boxes of precooked ones at Costco. 12 patties to a box. The boxes
are a bit large for my side by side. So I put them in quart size zippered
bags, three to a bag. 2 or 3 are usually eaten at a time so there are some
lone patties in there. They got all over the freezer. Every shelf had them
on there. When I cleaned it out I gathered them all up and there were
enough patties to fill three boxes!