vincent

Default Where can I order good green tea?

Robert Schneider wrote:
> Hi to all
>
> Can someone recommand some good tea houses for grenn tea? I'm searching
> for a good quality where I can be sure that the tea tastes well. Up to
> now I have bougth so often tea that seemed to be old or it was a bad
> quality (even though in the shop they told me that it is high quality
> tea, of course). Now I don't want to become dissappointed anymore.
> Therefore my question.
>
> I'm living in Austria/Europe. Of course it would be the cheapest to
> order somewhere in Austria. But maybe there are some better shops
> somewhere else. Are there? It would be also very interesting to find a
> shop in japan, india or china. I could imagine to get a very high
> quality. But it might be to expensive or the transport takes to long.
> Has someone experiences with such remote shops?
>
> In addition the the tea should be organically.

Although Im not so experienced in tea testing, I heard that the best tea
were kept for export. So is it for Cognac In France, too.
I could still recommend you the best and most reknowned tea house in
Paris, France : The Mariage Freres Tea house, by which you can order tea
online at www.mariagefreres.com . They do also have many shops in japan.

It maybe a good choice to get their tea list
++

--
vincent