Old 11-02-2004, 05:54 PM
Frayed

Default Tea in the USA.

"Dave Croft" wrote in message
Hi Guys, As an English newcomer to the group I have been surprised to
see the interest in Tea that seems to be developing in the USA.
I grew up only 2 miles from the American Air force base at Burtonwood
with 35,000 American servicemen & 99% of them only drank coffee.
We of course all drink tea (Even the people who prefer coffee will drink tea).
I was wondering what proportion of Americans do drink tea & if this number
is growing these days.

We drink both in my house, more than before as we are experimenting.
Karen -descended from a die-hard, coffee-centric heritage