Tee King

Default Tea n' Spice

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 21:17:11 -0600, Stephen Cadwell
> tripped the light fantastic, then quipped:

>Suzy Marsden wrote:
>> For years I was able to purchase boxes of instant tea called Tea n' Spice (I
>> think that was the name) at Cost Plus. It came in a brown cardboard box
>> with black lettering and was made in San Francisco. It also came in loose
>> black tea form. The tea had a strong cinnamon flavor and smell. Cost Plus
>> has not carried it for over a year now and doesn't know where or even if it
>> is available anymore. I have searched everywhere online and so far, unable
>> to find it. Does anyone have a source for this tea? I'm down to my last
>> few spoonfuls. Thanks.
>>
>> Suzy Marsden

Market Spice Tea (with natural spices, flavored with cinnamon, orange
peel, and essential oils) isn't made in San Francisco, but originates
from the Pike Place Market in Seattle. It comes in brown cardboard
with black lettering...could this be what you seek? Here's a link:
http://www.madeinwashington.com/show...=9951&AtoZ=Yes
or http://tinyurl.com/2p3yl

Tee
http://www.geocities.com/tee_king