Jarmo Louet

Default tea and sandwiches?

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 17:20:35 GMT, Michael Plant >
>Hvor mange Normanner har vi her?
>Selv er jeg ikke Norman og jeg bor i byen NY i Guds eyet landt.

Quite a few, apparently, and here's one more Scandinavian from
Finland. I've been to Norway once (traveled from Mo i Rana to the
Lofoten islands), but unfortunately I don't speak the language. I do
speak a bit of Swedish, though.

To keep this even a little bit tea-related, I'd like to add that most
of the time you folks talk about teas I've never even heard of.
Finland is, sadly, a coffee-nation. Although the tea-situation here
has improved tremendously in the last 10-15 years or so, the shops
still tend to sell only the usual as-cheap-as-possible Twinings and
Lipton varieties and some flavored Assam-Ceylon blends. Fortunately,
loose tea is almost as readily available as the bags.

Very nice newsgroup, by the way, I've been following it for a few
months now.

Jarmo Louet
Replace # in my email address by @ to reply.
Vaihda osoitteen risuaidan tilalle @-merkki.