Steve Calvin

Default What to eat after oral surgery?

Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> ojunk (Mpoconnor7) wrote in
> :
>

>>When I had my impacted wisdom teeth removed via oral surgery, I was on
>>a diet of corned beef hash and tuna fish for a week.
>>
>>Michael O'Connor - Modern Renaissance Man
>>
>>"The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
>>proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong"
>>James Mason from the movie "Heaven Can Wait".
>>

> Wow, Michael... I don't even aspire to food with that much texture. I
> think most of what I eat will have to be smooth.
>
> Wayne

I'd highly recommend Chevis (once you get off of the meds). Works
wonders on the leftover pain *plus* it's an antiseptic. ;-)

Just kidding. I'd stick with nancy's idea plus the mashed potatoes,
soups, etc.

Been there, done that. This too shall pass.

--
Steve

If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.