Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Five Reasons to Be a Vegetarian, and Ten Arguments Against Eating Meat

and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
>>>message news:20110222MHR4EUr9PmmOjKUZfIMbILk@pAfPU...

>>>I don't think about it that much. I just find meat unappetizing. The less
>>>I ate of it, the less I wanted it.

>> There are people who like eating meat but feel so badly about doing so that
>>they become veg*n.

>...that they start cooking up ****witted illogical bullshit rationales
>to justify it - like, the animals "benefit" by existing before they are
>killed.
>
>You, for example.

Some animals benefit from it and others don't Goober, but eliminationists
necessarily can't make a distinction between which do and which do not because
being honest about the fact that some do works against the elimination
objective. Those of us who favor decent AW over elimination can and do
appreciate when livestock appear to have lives of positive value for the
animals. In fact as we've seen it is ONLY eliminationists who have reason to
oppose appreciation for that particular aspect of the situation, and all
eliminationists must necessarily be opposed to it. No one else...ONLY
eliminationists.