Posted to rec.food.cooking
M. JL Esq. M. JL Esq. is offline

Default Dinner tonight....Shepherd's Pie

Bryan wrote:
> On Feb 25, 12:39�pm, "M. JL Esq." > wrote:
>
>>�Though one time i
>>grossed out an old english couple sitting next to me in a restaurant
>>when i picked up my hamburger in my hands. �They were visibly stocked
>>and made an ostentatious point of asking for a knife and fork to eat
>>theirs with.

> Several years ago a niece came over for dinner. She ate fried chicken
> with a knife and fork. Weird.

I once saw, a silver "chicken leg holder" used so that a diner did not
have to touch the chicken leg.

Iregardless [ ] of the person putting it in the holder with their
probly naked bare hand.

But it was an artefact circa. 1880.

Does any body still use an asparagus fork or tongs?
--
JL