Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Ping: Dave Smith oven repair

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:31:28 -0500, lid wrote:

> I would expect the cost of the installation trip is included in the
> total bill. If you damage the element or it does not fix the problem,
> you will probably be out more $.

Wait just a freekin minute here. Something is not adding up... I'm
supposed to be able to build and code computers and told that I'm "not
willing to learn something new" because I don't want to, but Jill is
told not to fix her oven herself or she'll be out more $$ if she
screws it up. <not picking on you E, just sayin rfc is a bit
schizophrenic>