Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: Run of good wines, from Macon, Nahe, Loire, and Santa MariaValley

On 2/20/11 1:55 PM, DaleW wrote:

> With sockeye in a honey mustard sauce, sautéed spinach,& miso soup,
> the 2006 Arcadian "Dierberg Vineyard " Pinot Noir (Santa Maria).
> Pretty ripe, I don't think this is a Burgundy ringer, but a solid core
> of acids, and some light tannins give it structure and a lively edge.
> Black cherries, a little bacon, earth. B/B+

Interesting, Dale. I've had Dierberg's version of that wine, but not
Arcadian's. Have you had any other of their wines? I've heard good
stuff about them but am eternally distrustful of CA Pinot Noir producers.

Nice selection of wines!
Mark Lipton