Jon

Default World Sampler?

Hey everyone,

Christmas is coming and I am thinking about getting tea as a gift for
a family member. We had a gift draw and everyone is limited to $30 or
less.

The person I am getting the gift for really likes tea and has sampled
some tea from different countries (don't know em all). She likes
Unique tea's not the popular tea's.

Could you please give me some suggestions of where to look. I would
like a sampler that would have unusual teas from around the world.
Internet sites are okay but i'm running out of time. I live by San
Francisco I know that there are a few tea shops here but am not enough
of a tea person to know where they are or what the good tea shops are.

Thank You