Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A Buffet idea

"projectile vomit chick" > wrote in message
On Feb 16, 1:07 am, Damaeus > wrote:

*snip buffet wet dreams

> In my book, you can't go wrong with a potato bar. I love being able to
> get a big, hot baked potato and pile it up from a wide choice of stuffings
> so I can get what I like in the amounts I like. I can make a meal out of
> one big potato.

Yeah buffets love potato people. Fill up on potatoes, idiot!

Wow, you people really have your *pie in the sky*, don't ya. Next
you'll all start jizzing about Chinese food. LOL

There is a chain that does a potato bar. We used to eat at them in CA. Had
the name "Fresh" in the name of the restaurant. They mainly had salads and
tons of those. Then the potato bar and I think some tiny slices of pizza.
They may have had some soup as well. I don't remember. I rarely get soup
at places like that because it usually isn't made from scratch.

Daughter loved that place because she was a toddler at the time and into
finger foods. They had lots of fruit and vegetables she liked to eat.