Ripon

Default Assam Super Red Dust(SRD)

> The thought of bagels in Bangladesh is very strange to me - I don't think
> of Bangladesh as a place where high risen oven-baked breads (as opposed
> to griddle-baked flat breads) made of white wheat dough are common, or as
> a place where there is a significant Jewish community. Maybe you got
> bagels from Bangladeshis who were exposed to them in the US, in which
> case your bagels are probably more like new American bagels than the ones
> of my childhood. Or maybe they are yet another generation of mutation,
> and come in flavors like garam masala, jeera, and hing (warm-flavored
> mixed spices, cumin, and asfoetida for folks who don't know what those
> are), just as those flavors are added to pappadams. Actually, hing
> bagels would be a lot like onion bagels and might be pretty good...
>
> Debbie

Strange.. why is that. All kinds of bread are available here from
french to bagles. Bangladesh is a fast growing economy that means many
foreign investors live here. When a foreign company come, with the
company there local food chain also follow. We have many different
foods here from Japanese(East) to American(West). The city is very
multicultural. The people who opened the bagles shop, actually is a
french frenchise. Here we even have big super market like American
Giant or Fresh-field. All sorts of foreign food are there from frozen
to fresh Australian vegatables and fruits. From world famous Pizza Hut
to Swiss famous ice cream shop Move-in-pick.

Derek and DMH Starbucks is opening next year. So this year be
astonised but next year- please don't LOL.

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)