Dog Ma 1

Default Assam Super Red Dust(SRD)

> >One of my friend from India send me this Madoorie estate Assam(SFD)
> >grade dust tea and also Madoorie estate Assam(FTGFOP1) loose tea. I
> >tried them side by side and the result was:-

> ...Assams are my weakness.

Gee, I'd have said "Assams are my strength."

Back OT, this is tantalizing. I love a really malty Assam. used to get good
stuff when I lived in the UK. Here in the US, I live near Mark Wendell,
whose house Assam is reasonable. Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced
vendor, near Boston or who does mail order, offering a broad range of Assam
grades?

Thanks-

DM