Derek

Default Assam Super Red Dust(SRD)

It was open stage night in rec.food.drink.tea, when crymad stepped
up to the microphone and muttered:

> "Warren C. Liebold" wrote:
>>
>> "David M. Harris" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > I'm in the U.S., and I can't get good bagels without having
>> > them shipped. (Well, technically the U.S. Tennessee.)
>> > Maybe I'll go to netgrocer.
>> >
>> > dmh

>> I'm astonished that you can get bagels in Tennessee.

> I'm looking forward to visiting my family in Ohio and finally
> getting some good fresh bagels. Jews do re-locate, you know,
> and central Ohio is quite an outpost.

OOH! Corky and Lenny's Jewish Delicatessens. OH, that takes me back
to high school days.

--
Derek

There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every
difficulty. Miss that, though, and you're pretty much doomed.