Posted to rec.food.cooking
Default User Default User is offline

Default We survived the chocolate pudding

"Felice" > wrote in message

> "Default User" > wrote in message

>> OE fails when responding to a message which sets the header line:

>> Notably Google Groups replies have that.

> Ah! Thanks, Brian. I'm glad to hear it's not MY fault!

No, it's a tag team effort between Google Groups and Outlook Express. It can
be fixed with the third-party program Quotefix. However, I recommend using a
different newsreader if you can (said as I post with un-quotefixed OE).

Brian
--
Day 739 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project
Current music playing: None.