Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default How to Cook With Butter and Butter Varieties

In article >,
Dave Smith > wrote:

> On 13/02/2011 11:52 AM, Water Removal wrote:
> > Butter is one of the oldest dairy products in the world. Since at least
> > 2,000 B.C., traditional cultures have cooked with butter and butter
> > varieties. Today, butter is making its way back onto our modern tables
> > as we realize its health benefits.
> >

> We do? I have been told not to eat it.

That'll teach you to listen to somebody named "Water Removal".

:-)

Some day I'm just going to killfile all of FoodBanter. I never
killfiled the September newbies, AOL, Webtv or GG. I've sworn I won't
killfile FoodBanter, but it's just getting too much.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA