Derek

Default Question for Ripon

It was open stage night in rec.food.drink.tea, when Space Cowboy
stepped up to the microphone and muttered:

> Finally something new in rfdt. Now let go of my coattails and
> go find somebody else to hold your hand.

I wouldn't ride on your coattails if I was crippled in both legs and
it was the only way I could cross the street to take a dump.

Now if you had wanted to talk about the rather duplicitous way that
Rippon was asking questions without informing us that it (apparently)
was research for a book, you might actually appear as intelligent as
you think you are.

--
Derek

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off
now.