Posted to rec.food.cooking
Felice Felice is offline

Default We survived the chocolate pudding

"Bryan" > wrote in message
On Feb 8, 9:30 am, "Felice" > wrote:
> Thank you all for your "Go for it" advice. The outdated chocolate cooked
> up
> just fine, the pudding was delicious, and I woke up this morning.
>
> But you know what? I still prefer My-T-Fine, because it develops a nice,
> leathery skin on top, and I serve it in wide, shallow soup dishes for
> maximum skin.
>
> Then I dig a hole in the center and pour in heavy cream and, working from
> the center out, enlarge the hole as I eat and add more cream as needed.
>
> There's an art to it.

"There's an art to" making crappy instant pudding? I guess you could
sat that "there's an art to" paint by number too.

> Felice

--Bryan

I never said "instant", Bryan. My-T-Fine makes an instant that is, indeed,
crappy, but it also makes a cooked pudding that forms a skin and is quite
good. And the "art" comment follows, and refers to, the method of consuming
the pudding and heavy cream together.

But then, that's way out of your comfort zone, isn't it?

Felice