Michael Plant

Default Question for Ripon

Space thlink.net11/25/03

> The other side reminds me of listening too Mister Cheez Buga complaining how
> he became addicted to illegal street painkillers used to dull the ache of
> illegal street diet pills so he wouldn't have to listen to conservative
> groupies complaining about giving handjobs to fat guys whose arbitrary
> relative moral compass avoided the shoals of masturbation but landed on the
> rocks of addiction and recovery. James Joyce would probably give me a
> copyright for that.

Sunny Jim -- a reference not to yourself, I fear -- would have unabashedly
copied your text into a little notebook and used it with no credit to you
and no hint of copyright. Get real. But any reference at all to Joyce makes
me just a little happier.

snip snip snip

> I think it is more earth shaking to
> relate anecdotal evidence of no Indian teapots than discussing with
> employees of a tea shoppe chain how many cups of tea you can get from an
> expensive tea while their only corporate benefit is a coffee pot in the
> back.

I'm too old for earth shaking. Please tone down. Thanks.

>In the future if you ever become confused on the origin of oxyidjut
> you'll have to use Google because you cropped a top post reference which
> necesitated it's use in the first place.

Oxyidjut is *not* a legitimate word in the English lexicon until I use it.
Personally, I think most of you are bloody oxyidjuts. There. Happy now?

snip snip snip

>Besides I have a passion for tea and I try
> to express myself as such and let the ideas and insights fall where they may
> but certainly not in a book without my permission.

My upcoming tome has an entire chapter dedicated to your rfdt posts.

>I will never bore you...

Well, I dunno. I'm sure you'll find a way. As do we all.

Michael